Wednesday, November 02, 2005

not really a movie...

This doesn't really need an explanation except for those of you who don't go to Yale. Well, you know, fuck you. Basically, DPR wasn't allowed to print 6 interviews with porn stars in this weeks' a&e. Irrational!

Thanks a lot by the way for taking the time….Pirates XXX has become a huge phenomenon on campus…everyone’s watching it and we came out with a review of the movie a few issues ago…it was a big hit and so now we’re really pumped to interview you guys as a follow up. So here’s a few questions…it should be pretty brief.

JJ: Okay, great.

BZ: So, how was the production of Pirates unique?

JJ: It’s a lot of acting – we had to actually read the script, which is different I guess. There were a ton of different sets, and I don’t know it was just a lot of fun...a lot of hard work though. We actually had to practice sword fighting…yeah, just a heck of a lot more work. We shot in L.A. and Florida for it, and it was just really sexy and awesome.

BZ: So what was your favorite part/scene of the film?

JJ: I loved my scene with Carmen – I never worked with her, and our scene was just so hot. I liked fighting the skeletons too. That was fun. It was so hard trying not to laugh, sitting on the boat trying to top Johnny Depp.

BZ: So that’s a good transition to talking about your onscreen sex scenes. How is on-screen sex for you different from your personal life sex?

JJ: Well I always choose my partners, I need to have somebody that I have a chemistry with. I always get in trouble on set because I forget the camera crews are there and I get in positions they can’t film. I just get to crazy you know, you get really into it and you’re like lovin’ the sex, and you get too out of control, you know? I get crazier in personal life definitely because nothing is holding me back. I have a crazy sex life, just crazy. You know how it is…

BZ;L Yeah definitely, so do you ever watch your own films?

JJ: Well, I’m required to do audio commentary but I like watching myself, yeah… especially if it’s really hot. I pay attention to what I can do better, and criticize my performances.

BZ: So what’s the craziest place you’ve had sex?

JJ: Oh my god, there’s so many crazy places…um…I had sex on the highway in a convertible with the top down going about 90 miles an hour.

BZ: Woah, that must have been intense.

JJ: Yeah, I liked it.

BZ: Alright now, moving right along…What is your favorite position?

JJ: Reverse cow girl easy. I fuckin’ love it.

BZ: Um…What was it like having a candle stuck in your ass?

JJ: I loved it. I don’t do anal at all – the first and maybe only time for that. I like hot wax too. It’ so hot. And in that scene me and Janine were so into each other. The crews were holding us back forever. The chemistry just goes crazy, with the hot wax dripping down me – I just got really into the moment. I got with what I feel, you know. It was hot, I love Janine. That hot wax just did it for me you know.

BZ: Oh yeah definitely. What is more important – size or spirit?

JJ: Spirit – he just needs to be able to go. I mean obviously I like ‘em big, you know…I mean I love ‘em big, but you’ve got to be crazy…you gotta be a bad boy.

BZ: What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about Yalies?

JJ: “I hear they’re all really smart guys – they’re really bad boys.”

BZ: You know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home